DIA is one of the leading Salesforce consultancies in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. We support our customers on their way to sustainable smart business. We help them shape the future of their organizations and break new ground. In all that we do, the focus is on the sustainable success of our clients.
As a B2B content creator:in, you will play a critical role in developing and executing content strategies that drive brand awareness, engage our target audience, and generate leads for our software products and services. You'll work with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and product, to create high-quality content that aligns with our business goals and engages our B2B audience.
Support us with your ideas in terms of content and craft across multiple channels and mediums.
We offer the freedom to create and independently implement and manage projects, as well as the latest technology to work with.
As our subsidiary tmrrw Cloud Solutions is newly founded, you can grow with us here and get a taste of start-up air in a safe environment.
- Conduct research on industry trends, target audiences and competitors to gain insights and contribute to content development.
- Collaborate with experienced Marketeers and subject matter experts to gather information and ensure and optimize the accuracy and relevance of content.
- Create engaging and informative content, including blog posts, articles, videos, white papers, case studies, website copy, email campaigns, social media posts, and sales collateral.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, product managers, and sales reps to gather information and insights for content creation.
- Responsibility of small and sub projects in marketing
- Proactively drive own projects, concepts and ideas.
- Majoring in marketing, communications and media management, business administration or comparable majors.
- Independent and structured way of working, flexibility, reliability and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, XD and Premiere Pro or similar programs
- "Great" interest in video production for all online marketing channels (and formats)
- High level of creativity and initiative.
DIA stands for flat hierarchies, lots of creative freedom and a lot of fun and passion for interactive projects and new technologies! Together we work on exciting and challenging projects that bring our customers decisively forward.
Become a part of our team in Wetzlar and take advantage of our hybrid work model with home office.
Help us to unlock the full potential of our customers with your knowledge and experience. Get inspired by the exciting insights in various projects and grow together with us and our customers!