Salesforce Functional Consultant (m/f/x) | Wetzlar / Berlin / Munich / Villingen / Home-Office
DIA is one of the leading Salesforce consultancies in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. We support our customers on their way to sustainable smart business. We help them shape the future of their organizations and break new ground. In all that we do, the focus is on the sustainable success of our clients.
- Responsibility as technical expert and subproject manager in the functional area for the translation of customer requirements and solution design into an implementable backlog
- Maintaining the backlog in close cooperation with the customer and the solution development team
- Rapid clarification of questions from the solution development team and support with expertise in the context of implementation
- Successfully completed studies or comparable qualification
- In-depth experience in Salesforce projects (at least in a Salesforce Cloud)
- Basic knowledge in process analysis and modeling
- Experience as a product owner including story writing
- Knowledge of various project management methods (agile, waterfall)
- Business fluent in German and English
DIA stands for flat hierarchies, lots of creative freedom and a lot of fun and passion for interactive projects and new technologies! Together we work on exciting and challenging projects that bring our customers decisively forward.
Become a part of our team from the home office (remote), in Wetzlar, in Berlin, in Munich or in Villingen-Schwenningen.
Help us to unlock the full potential of our customers with your knowledge and experience. Let yourself be inspired by the interesting insights into different companies and projects and grow together with us and our customers!