We empower people and companies to do sustainable smart business.
DIA is one of the leading Salesforce consultancies in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. We support our customers on their way to sustainable smart business. We help them shape the future of their organizations and break new ground. In all that we do, the focus is on the sustainable success of our clients.
- Responsible for the entire payroll process in cooperation with our tax advisor
- Correspondence with health insurance companies, offices and authorities in all wage tax and social security matters
- First point of contact for labour law issues, interface with our legal advisors
- Dealing with general questions of personnel law
- Advice and administrative support for employees and managers on the above-mentioned topics
- Preparation of employment contracts, references and certificates
- Technical and content-related responsibility for the existing personnel information system (Personio)
- Co-design and optimisation of other HR processes
- Cross-departmental responsibility for interfaces between payroll accounting and financial accounting
- Carrying out HR-relevant calculations (e.g. bonus calculations)
- Independent coordination of HR projects in various subject areas (e.g. conversion of payroll accounting via our PIS, structured revision of all HR-relevant documents, co-design of process introduction Relocation, Workation)
- Successfully completed studies (Bachelor) in the field of human resources management or comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of sound professional experience as a personnel officer
- Sound knowledge of payroll accounting, as well as basic knowledge of labour law
- Experience in the areas of relocation, administrative support of employees abroad would be an advantage e
- Analytical competence / numerical affinity in HR relevant environment
- Strong service and solution orientation, hands-on mentality
- Very good communication skills coupled with strong interpersonal skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Confident use of Google Workspace, knowledge of Personio would be an advantage
DIA stands for flat hierarchies, lots of creative freedom and a lot of fun and passion for interactive projects and new technologies! Together we work on exciting and challenging projects that bring our customers decisively forward.
Become a part of our team from the home office (remote), in Wetzlar, in Berlin, in Munich or in Villingen-Schwenningen.
Help us to unlock the full potential of our customers with your knowledge and experience. Let yourself be inspired by the interesting insights into different companies and projects and grow together with us and our customers!