We empower people and companies to do sustainable smart business.
DIA is one of the leading Salesforce consultancies in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. We support our customers on their way to sustainable smart business. We help them shape the future of their organizations and break new ground. In all that we do, the focus is on the sustainable success of our clients.
- Overall responsibility for the IT infrastructure, client/user support and security
- Independent planning and management of new in-house IT projects, implementation and documentation, development of innovative visions, solutions and strategies
- Advising the organisation / management to meet the challenges of digital transformation
- Planning and preparation of IT budget in consultation with the management and finance department
- Planning and purchasing hardware & licences
- Ensuring IT compliance of client systems, servers and cloud infrastructure
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of (business) informatics, IT-related business administration, natural sciences or similar
- You have at least 5 years of consulting and/or project management experience in the implementation of (IT) projects.
- Ideally, you have sound knowledge in the areas of IT organisation, ITSM, enterprise architecture or IT governance.
- Motivation, creative power, independent and structured action characterise you
- Fluent in German and English (min. C2 in both languages)
DIA stands for flat hierarchies, lots of creative freedom and a lot of fun and passion for interactive projects and new technologies! Together we work on exciting and challenging projects that bring our customers decisively forward.
Become a part of our team from the home office (remote), in Wetzlar, in Berlin, in Munich or in Villingen-Schwenningen.
Help us to unlock the full potential of our customers with your knowledge and experience. Let yourself be inspired by the interesting insights into different companies and projects and grow together with us and our customers!