DIA ist eine der führenden Salesforce Beratungen in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz. Wir unterstützen unsere Kunden auf dem Weg zu nachhaltig smartem Business. Wir helfen ihnen dabei, die Zukunft ihrer Organisationen zu gestalten und neue Wege zu beschreiten. Bei all dem, was wir tun, steht der nachhaltige Erfolg unserer Kunden im Fokus.
- Responsible for the Salesforce ecosystem (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot)
- Interface between development and project team
- Leading workshops, trainings, and customer demos
- Analysis, budget estimates and documentation of requirements
- Implementation, quality assurance and documentation of customizations
- Application of agile project management methods
- Direct customer communication and consulting
- Maintenance of the backlog through customer interaction
- Acceptance testing of developer results and SLA processing
- Recording the effort in the internal tracking system
- Successfully completed studies or comparable qualification
- In-depth experience in Salesforce projects & pre-sales activities
- Basic knowledge of process analysis and modeling
- Experience as a product owner including story writing
- Knowledge of the various project management methods (agile, waterfall)
- Business fluent in German and English
DIA stands for flat hierarchies, lots of creative freedom and a lot of fun and passion for interactive projects and new technologies! Together we work on exciting and challenging projects that bring our customers decisively forward.
Become a part of our team from the home office (remote), in Wetzlar, in Berlin, in Munich or in Villingen-Schwenningen.
Help us to unlock the full potential of our customers with your knowledge and experience. Let yourself be inspired by the interesting insights into different companies and projects and grow together with us and our customers!