DIA ist eine der führenden Salesforce Beratungen in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz. Wir unterstützen unsere Kunden auf dem Weg zu nachhaltig smartem Business. Wir helfen ihnen dabei, die Zukunft ihrer Organisationen zu gestalten und neue Wege zu beschreiten. Bei all dem, was wir tun, steht der nachhaltige Erfolg unserer Kunden im Fokus.
- Develop solutions based on the Salesforce platform while adhering to established development, security and quality standards together with your project team
- Ensuring that your developments work and meet the requirements via automated testing and continuous integration
- Supporting the project teams
- Preferably a successfully completed degree (diploma/master's degree) or comparable qualification
- Good knowledge of current software development methods and ideally Salesforce technologies
- Knowledge of agile development and DevOps processes
- Experience with frameworks for developing large applications
- Additional knowledge from front-end development
- Continuous integration & continuous delivery is a given
- Knowledge in building and designing cloud solutions
- Business fluent German and English skills
DIA stands for flat hierarchies, lots of creative freedom and a lot of fun and passion for interactive projects and new technologies! Together we work on exciting and challenging projects that bring our customers decisively forward.
Become a part of our team from the home office (remote), in Wetzlar, in Berlin, in Munich or in Villingen-Schwenningen.
Help us to unlock the full potential of our customers with your knowledge and experience. Let yourself be inspired by the interesting insights into different companies and projects and grow together with us and our customers!