Salesforce Lead Developer (m/f/d) | Wetzlar / Berlin / Munich / Villingen / Home-Office
DIA ist eine der führenden Salesforce Beratungen in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz. Wir unterstützen unsere Kunden auf dem Weg zu nachhaltig smartem Business. Wir helfen ihnen dabei, die Zukunft ihrer Organisationen zu gestalten und neue Wege zu beschreiten. Bei all dem, was wir tun, steht der nachhaltige Erfolg unserer Kunden im Fokus.
- Develop solutions based on the Salesforce platform while adhering to established development, security and quality standards together with your project team.
- Continuous development of our standards, guidelines, components and blueprints
- Control and quality management of the implementation
- Work closely with consultants, architects and project managers on the development of the technical solution and support project planning, identification of project risks and reports
- Supporting the professional development of your team colleagues as a mentor
- A successfully completed degree (diploma/master's degree) or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in the technical management of development teams
- Advanced knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Knowledge of agile development and DevOps processes
- Basic experience with frameworks for developing large applications
- Experience from front-end development
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery are a given
- Knowledge in building and designing cloud solutions
- Business fluent in German and English
DIA stands for flat hierarchies, lots of creative freedom and a lot of fun and passion for interactive projects and new technologies! Together we work on exciting and challenging projects that bring our customers decisively forward.
Become a part of our team from the home office (remote), in Wetzlar, in Berlin, in Munich or in Villingen-Schwenningen.
Help us to unlock the full potential of our customers with your knowledge and experience. Let yourself be inspired by the interesting insights into different companies and projects and grow together with us and our customers!