Salesforce Solution Architect (m/f/d) | Wetzlar / Berlin / Munich / Villingen / Home-Office
DIA ist eine der führenden Salesforce Beratungen in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz. Wir unterstützen unsere Kunden auf dem Weg zu nachhaltig smartem Business. Wir helfen ihnen dabei, die Zukunft ihrer Organisationen zu gestalten und neue Wege zu beschreiten. Bei all dem, was wir tun, steht der nachhaltige Erfolg unserer Kunden im Fokus.
- Responsibility for defining the overall solution based on customer requirements in a project internally and externally
- Leading the requirements and solution definition process
- Consulting our customers to adapt and optimize their processes
- Consulting on best practices and suitable solutions
- Technical validation of solutions
- Identification, naming and mitigation of technical risks
- Creating and documenting the solution design and all relevant artifacts for it
- Design of key solution components
- Discuss licensing and product recommendations
- Contact person/coach/expert for the implementation team for questions regarding the structure of the overall solution
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science (diploma/master's degree) or comparable qualification
- In-depth experience (at least 5 years) in Salesforce projects (at least Sales Cloud or Service Cloud) or comparable relevant IT project experience
- Basic knowledge in system and process integration
- Business fluent in German and English
DIA stands for flat hierarchies, lots of creative freedom and a lot of fun and passion for interactive projects and new technologies! Together we work on exciting and challenging projects that bring our customers decisively forward.
Become a part of our team from the home office (remote), in Wetzlar, in Berlin, in Munich or in Villingen-Schwenningen.
Help us to unlock the full potential of our customers with your knowledge and experience. Let yourself be inspired by the interesting insights into different companies and projects and grow together with us and our customers!