DIA ist eine der führenden Salesforce Beratungen in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz. Wir unterstützen unsere Kunden auf dem Weg zu nachhaltig smartem Business. Wir helfen ihnen dabei, die Zukunft ihrer Organisationen zu gestalten und neue Wege zu beschreiten. Bei all dem, was wir tun, steht der nachhaltige Erfolg unserer Kunden im Fokus.
● Personnel management for a team of Salesforce developers
● Planning and control of qualification and capacity of your team
● Promote the professional and personal development of your team members
● Collaborate with other Teamleads in the same role and leadership level for
cross-team capacity planning and management
● Actively contribute to the further development of DIA
● Continuous development of our standards, guidelines, components and blueprints
and responsibility for their implementation
Technical tasks as Salesforce Developer
● Development of solutions based on the Salesforce platform in compliance with
established development, security and quality standards together with your project
● Control and quality management of the implementation
● Close cooperation with consultants, architects and project managers on the
development of the technical solution and support in project planning,
identification of project risks and reports
● Several years of experience in the technical management of development teams,
ideally with personnel responsibility
● In-depth understanding of professional service processes and their economic and
● Advanced knowledge of software development methodology and quality
management, preferably in the field of Salesforce development
● Advanced knowledge of the Salesforce platform
● Knowledge of agile development and DevOps processes
● Basic experience with frameworks for developing large applications
● Experience from front-end development
● Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery are a given
● Knowledge in building and designing cloud solutions
● Business fluent in German and English
DIA stands for flat hierarchies, lots of creative freedom and a lot of fun and passion for interactive projects and new technologies! Together we work on exciting and challenging projects that bring our customers decisively forward.
Become a part of our team from the home office (remote), in Wetzlar, in Berlin, in Munich or in Villingen-Schwenningen.
Help us to unlock the full potential of our customers with your knowledge and experience. Let yourself be inspired by the interesting insights into different companies and projects and grow together with us and our customers!